Untangle your tax problems
Tax lawyer with a practice focused on tax dispute resolution and tax litigation
Combining knowledge of taxation with extensive experience dealing with tax authorities and appearing before the courts.
For each file, we commit to providing you with: (1) a clear appreciation of your legal position; (2) the various options available to you; (3) relentless commitment to defending your rights and advancing your position; (4) responsive and uncompromising client service; and (5) a fair and predictable fee arrangement.
Contact us if:
- You received an audit letter from the CRA or Revenu Quebec (audits often start with a “request for information” or an “initial interview”).
- You disagree with a notice of assessment or determination showing that you owe money to the government.
- You are considering taking your matter to Court after your objection was denied.
- You have doubts with regard to how your file is progressing and would like a second opinion.
- You failed to report an amount in a prior year or made a mistake and would like to normalize your tax situation through the Voluntary Disclosures Program (“VDP”).
- You are concerned about a tax issue and would like to seek guidance.
- You owe money to the government and are being pressured to pay beyond your means.
- You want to cancel part of the interest and/or penalties you were assessed.
VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURES PROGRAM | TAXPAYER RELIEF | TAX DEBT
VDP Applications • Penalty & Interest Relief Applications • Directors’ Liability • Taxes Assessed Following Non-Arm’s Length Transfers • Payment Arrangements
TAX DISPUTE RESOLUTION | TAX AUDIT | OBJECTION TO TAX ASSESSMENT
Representation During Complex Tax Audits • Legal Opinions • Submissions to Tax Authorities • Objections to Challenge Taxes Owed Under Notices of Assessment
TAX APPEAL BEFORE THE FEDERAL & PROVINCIAL COURTS | JUDICIAL REVIEW
Appeals Before the Tax Court of Canada and the Court of Quebec to Challenge Taxes Assessed • Applications for Judicial Review of Administrative Decisions