When dealing with a tax audit or a tax reassessment, you need to know where you stand.
• • •
Contact me if you have questions about the process or are facing any of the following circumstances:
- The audit involves sensitive or complex tax issues beyond your comfort level.
- The auditor is not responsive to your representations.
- You have concerns over how the audit is unfolding.
- You intend to file a Notice of Objection with the CRA.
- You have been reassessed a significant amount of taxes.
- Penalties are involved.