We commit to each file we take on to always aim for the best possible outcome.
• • •
Eric Luu is a tax lawyer. A major part of his practice focuses on:
- Assisting his clients with tax audits, tax assessments and taxpayer relief applications.
- Representing his clients before the courts (Tax Court of Canada, Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Cour du Québec and Cour d’appel du Québec).
- Preparing tax opinions and requests for advance tax rulings on complex matters that need further clarity.
Eric used to work at the Federal Department of Justice in Toronto and Ottawa where he advised the CRA on a range of income tax and GST matters. To that effect, he handled cases before the Tax Court of Canada (over 150 cases), the Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeal. Now in private practice, he also appears before the Court of Quebec and the Court of Appeal of Quebec.
Eric is bilingual. He attended McGill University where he received a degree in common law and civil law. He also has a Master of Taxation from the University of Waterloo (MTAX).
Eric is a member of the Barreau du Québec, the Law Society of Ontario, the Canadian Tax Foundation (“CTF”) and the Association de planification fiscale et financière (“APFF”). He is a contributor to Taxnet Pro, one of the leading taxation platforms in Canada.
Here are our commitments to our clients:
- We are upfront and transparent in our assessment of a file.
- We work with rigour and diligence.
- We invest ourselves in each file that we take on to secure the best possible outcome.
Tax is sometimes only one piece of the puzzle. We work collaboratively and constructively with our clients’ other professional advisors, always putting our clients’ interests first.
Our fees are reasonable, transparent and predictable. Depending on the unique circumstances and needs of our clients, we can offer flexible fee arrangements.
If you have questions or would like a preliminary assessment of your file, contact us.